Software Support Team Leader
Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As a Software Support Team Leader, you will play a key role in supporting CIS’ software solutions and motivating the support team.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Provide outstanding technical support for mission critical 24/7 environments
- Proactively review the support team’s activity
- Act as the point of escalation for technical support team
- Collaborate with members of other teams (Development, Systems and Implementation) to provide an overall excellent customer experience
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Effectively document, communicate procedures, and actively train downstream support teams
- Assist with support team recruiting activities
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities to be effective as possible
- Must be able to follow established processes to ensure standards and consistencies are met
- Familiarity with databases and computer network systems
- Good Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on the cutting edge
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Previous management experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.