Software Support Specialist
Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a vital asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term disability insurance.
As a Software Support Specialist, you will play a key role in supporting CIS’ software solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Provide first level technical support for our applications
- Provide afterhours support on a rotating basis with the team
- Maintain product documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Software troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a desire to understand and implement solutions
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- 1+ year(s) experience in a technical support role
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with basic networking concepts
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.