Software Support Specialist
Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As a Software Support Specialist, you will play a key role in supporting state-of-the-art mission critical solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Provide outstanding technical support for mission critical 24/7 environments
- Deploy application releases into production environments
- Assist with application QA testing
- Maintain product documentation
- Adhere to support procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with databases and computer network systems
- Good Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Programming experience with VB6, VB.Net, C#
- Familiarity with manual and automated software testing
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.