Software Developer Entry-Level
Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As a Software Developer, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and delivering state of the art mission critical solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with application development using C#
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019 or 2022
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience with N-Tier or distributed application development
- Experience with communication protocols
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.