Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As a Sales Executive, you will play a key role in selling most innovative public safety software to agencies Nationwide. You will prospect, telemarket and develop sales opportunities and maintain relationships with prospective customers.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of CIS’ suite of public safety software products and services and successfully generate sales by establishing contact and build relationships with prospects.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining a sales pipeline to meet sales goals.
- Prepare Prospect Reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Assist in gathering information to prepare RFPs.
- Travel to prospective customer sites to perform discovery meetings, coordinate and attend on-site demos.
- Attend tradeshows and be able to give a quick Demo.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications to become Successful:
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- High Sales Motivation and Energy Level
- Sales Planning and Organization
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of ACT Software a plus
- Preferred but not required prior knowledge and experience in public safety computer systems or related products
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.