Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in delivering and maintaining state-of-the-art mission critical solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- New system deployments
- Prepare training and demo systems
- Assist with system migrations
- Deploy application releases into production environments
- System data conversions
- Assist with application QA testing
- Maintain product documentation
- Provide outstanding technical support for mission critical 24/7 environments
- Adhere to technical support and implementation procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with databases and computer network systems
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework (C#)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience using version control systems
- Experience with manual or automated software testing
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.