Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a vital asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term disability insurance.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in delivering and maintaining mission critical software solutions for our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- New application and feature deployments
- Preparing training and evaluation environments
- Deploying application releases into production environments
- Converting customer provided data into a usable format
- Data conversions
- Data analysis and manipulation
- Maintaining product documentation
- Providing second tier application support for our customers
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self starter with a desire to understand and implement solutions
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Crystal Reports or SSRS
- Experience with geographical information systems
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS mapping products
- Experience with data analysis
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age, Handicap or National Origin.
Please fill out each section completely as possible.